Packages & Pricing
The ground is ideal for beginners, experienced and game shots, with a range of targets, including a number of driven stands, ranging from the grouse butts to the high tower with many of the traps set in the woods.
1. Introduction to shooting
If you just want to try shooting as an experience
- 25 clays/cartridges: £50
- 50 clays/cartridges: £70
- 75 clays/cartridges: £90
All safety and technical equipment provided (Minimum of 2 guests)
2. Individual lessons
Individual Lessons at Folly Farm:
- Individual lesson: 1 hour, 50 clays/cartridges: £ 85
- Shared lesson (2 person): 1 hour, 100 clays/cartridges: £150
Additional Clays/Cartridges per 25: £20
5. Team Building, Corporate Events, Stag and Hen parties or just a group of friends
These are constructed to the individual event, examples:
- Tea/Coffee on arrival, shooting instruction followed by a competition.
- Half day, including tea/coffee and bacon rolls on arrival, practice targets instruction followed by competition, lunch (or not) with results and prize giving.
- Full day, including tea/coffee and bacon rolls on arrival, shooting instruction on practice targets, lunch, competition, tea/coffee with results and prize giving
Number of targets and time span to be arranged according to numbers/budget.